Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Power of Positive Thinking

What's good about a really bad day? It makes you determined to make the next better. Today has been wonderful so far. Thanks to a push from a friend, I have decided to participate in a 3 day Shake cleanse. Im hoping its the boost I need to get back on track and lose this stubborb belly fat! Ha! Grant appoligized for his crankiness last night by sleeping in this morning and both kiddos have been fun. I even got some cleaning done in between playing. Now we are resting waiting for Daddy to come home for lunch.
The Cleanse involves drinking a shake for breakfast, another one for lunch and eating a salad for dinner. I'm doing my best to remember to drink lots of water in between. I have a great support system of girls doing the same, so I am positive there will be good results. I decided to skip out on my coffee this morning, just to prove to myself I can, and so just a little headache. And maybe a little tired too ;) Silver lining: No coffee cup to wash!
As far as money issues, as always, these things tend to work themselves out. I think it's Magic and God...God's Magic?

No comments: