Sunday, May 1, 2011

May= Momma Makeover Madness!

I am determined to change and change for the better! So starting tomorrow, I will be doing the 31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way cchallenge. It isn't just about having a clean house, it's about having a Happy Home. I am continually trying to live up to my Blog's name : the "Perfectly Content" part. I want to be able to enjoy my family and friends without the stress of the chores around the house. We can all live in unison!

I will also be working hard on my weight loss goal this month. I will be eating better and exercising more, all to feel good, be healthy and look Hot! I am thinking about a little hair change also... we will see!

This is going to be such a busy exciting month! My GPA from OR will be coming to visit in just over a week and my amazing sis in law is graduating from college! So I am grabbing ambition and motivation by the horns and not letting go until I am one Perfectly Content Busy Momma!

No comments: