Friday, July 29, 2011

A New Chapter in My Life

Yes, another change is in the air! No, I am not pregnant again!

I have loved every moment of being a stay at home mom, OK that is a lie, I have loved almost every moment...but there was an opportunity for the best of both worlds, a part time job, and I took it!
I am now officially a "Food Tech" at the school that my children will be going to in the future. Just a fancy term for lunch lady I know, but I am so excited about it!


My hours are amazing, I am getting out of the house everyday, time away from my little monsters, holidays and summers off, and I still get to be Mom first. I think this is what I have been looking for.
 I'm excited to get to know the women i will be working with, to swap coupons and baby stories with and to have a little life outside of our home. Also it is good for my husband, taking some of the pressure to make the bills off his shoulders and for my children to socialize and learn new things at Daycare.

All this and I still have every afternoon and weekends to spend with my family! So here is to my new adventure!

1 comment:

cssolomon said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you :) I know when we were young, my mom's part time job is what kept her sane lol. You need to have that adult interaction otherwise you become detached from the grown up world :) Love you!!