Thursday, March 24, 2011

My First Day Blogging = Cleaning out the closet that is my mind.

Sorry For all the Random blogs, I promise once I get my head cleared out a little, I will start blogging about day to day issuses like a normal person... haha Well as normal as I get anyway. I dont think that is a word I ever hear associated with ME.
So, issues on my mind lately (not in any certain order) :

Weight loss (who isn't thinking about that now adays)
Relationships
Church or more specifically Religion
My Past
To Stay Home or to Work
How did I get so lucky in life? Will it stay this good?
Neverending Housework
Child Development: Who will our children be?
Going back to school and what to be when I grow up.

Have I lost the few readers i have yet? My Mind is a jungle of googly gook as of late. I wont go thru it all now, I just wanted to get them down before I forget...Im sure I will be adding to that list.

Let me add a disclaimer to my Blog: This goes to everyone reading; I am talking from my heart, from my crazy mind. Some things are thought about but forgotten before they are said. Some things should not be said. Some things do not have a specific audience to be said to. Some of the things I write will be just random thoughts and ideas so I ask please do not take anything I say personally or be offended personally.  


                                                                              

No comments: